The smarter E Europe 2018: Guided Tours for Professionals – pv Guided Tours
pv Europe, photovoltaik and The Smarter E Europe offer guided tours to fair visitors , especially system planners, skilled tradesmen, architects and engineers. The guided tours aim to the outstanding innovations for the solar energy transition offered by the exhibiting companies. The number of participants is limited. Participation is free of charge. The pv guided tours, which are topic-based, take place every day of The smarter E from June, 20nd to June, 22th 2018 in German and additionally in English on Wednesday and Thursday.
The topic-related tours cover innovations in these fields:
- Solar power storage (solar batteries) for residential use (home storage)
- Power storage for companies, municipalities, industry and utilities
- Solar DC generator (high-efficiency and smart modules, cables, cleaning, maintenance, inspection by drones)
- Mounting technology (rooftop and ground mounted systems)
- Sector coupling I: intelligent power electronics and heating (potable water, cooling, heating)
- Sector coupling: II: electric mobility and charging systems
The groups will be guided by a competent editor. All tour groups will be welcomed at the participating companies’ booths by experienced engineers or product managers who will explain their innovations. Participant questions will be answered in detail. Every guided tour lasts around two hours.
The starting point is at the pv Europe and photovoltaik booth (hall B1, booth 209). Participants need to register in advance. The registration includes a free daily ticket for The smarter E Europe (Intersolar Europe, ees Europe, Power2Drive, EM-Power). Participants will be provided with headsets. Register now (HCN)
Stay informed, get our free newsletter twice a week. Subcribe here.