Using air as energy source Stiebel Eltron provides efficient heat pumps
High flow temperatures mean that conventional radiators can be used. For outdoor installation in particular, low operating noise is essential, especially where neighbours are concerned. The quieter the heat pump, the smaller the required clearance from the next residential building.
The main features are:
- with energy efficient inverter technology for high flow temperatures even during cold winters,
- suitable for buildings set closely together thanks to low operating noise,
- can be combined with a solar thermal system,
- integral cooling function,
- high energy efficiency class A++ even at a flow temperature of 55 degrees Celsius.
The output at A2/W35 (EN 14511) reaches 4.23 kilowatt, at A-7/W35 6.86 kilowatt. The coefficient of performance at A2/W35 is 3.88, at A-7/W35 is 2.83. The sound power level (EN 12102) is very low (55 dB). The compressor is connected to 230 voltage grid. The system weight is 140 kilogram. (HS)