The first Solar Pyranometer primarily made from wood providing temperature and moisture control.
A choice of affordable instruments to measure the power from the sun accurately when you want to:
- Install a new PV system.
- Check if your existing PV system is working efficiently.
- Add solar radiation measurements to your weather station.
- Add a solar radiation sensor to your smart city IOT.
- Add solar radiation measurements to you raspberry pi.
- Add solar radiation measurements to your arduino.
- Check the possible location of a new PV system.
- Estimate the amount of solar heat that your windows let through (g-value) otherwise called transmittance or SHGC, and then specify new glass.
- Carry out school projects on solar power.
Visit at Kickstart and support this project.
No batteries required and designed for outdoor use and requires no amplification.
It can directly connect to your multi-meter or raspberry pi or arduino and provides a linear output value in milli-volts that corresponds directly to W/m2 .