EXXERGY GmbH Joining as a Speaker
ACI Europe is very pleased to announce that Mr Thomas Sauer, President & CEO of EXXERGY GmbH is joining as a speaker during Cost Effective O&M Strategies in European PV Market, taking place on 23rd & 24th of January 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Join us to hear Panel Discussion, entitled "Strategy Panel: Development of Intelligent Operational Strategy and Building Knowledge on the Practical Aspects" to hear from Mr Sauer of EXXERGY GmbH discussing:
- Improvement of PV system performance while achieving a rapid and high ROI
- Solar investment risk mitigation - are we all on the same page?
- Yielding returns on solar investments: An area of improvement?
- Technical reports & improvement of remote monitoring
- The crucial role of energy storage
- Verifying the efficiency of comprehensive O&M service Information
- Specification & Evaluation of solar batteries
- Latest advances in digital technology and IT security
- Optimising market prices & ensuring future investments- Strategy Panel: Development of intelligent operational strategy and building knowledge on the practical aspects Early Confirmed Speakers:
- Antonio Alcaro, Operation & Maintenance Manager, ReneSola
- Giovanni Terranova, Managing Director, Bluefield Partners LLP
- Luigi La Pegna, Head of O&M, Enel Green Power
- Pierre Jerome Desmarquest, Head of O&M, Voltalia
- Ivan Androcec, Head of Strategy & Development, Hrvatska Elektroprivreda d.d.
- Prof Erik Stensrud Marstein, Research Professor, University of Oslo
- Paolo Rocco Viscontini, President, Italia Solare Association
- Paul Norrish, Director, Wise Energy
- Lucia Dolera, Project Coordinator, APPA Renovables
- Santiago Estrada, Solar & Wind Business Development Manager, 3E
- Margarete von Oppen, Partner, ASD Law
- Thomas Sauer, President & CEO, EXXERGY GmbH
- Prof Kai Peter Birke, Department Electrical Energy Storage Systems, University of Stuttgart
- Mariano Guillén, Policy Advisor, SolarPower Europe