ADVERTISEMENT: Energy Saving, Building, Renovating and Heating
Photovoltaic systems became cheaper and cheaper within just a few years. They have – not least because of economic reasons – become an interesting alternative for the industry. The energy storage market for which a great future is predicted, is developing in parallel to the power technology. Energiesparmesse-expoEnergy in Wels, Austria, is the best opportunity to learn more about solar power technology.
It’s Austria’s biggest and leading trade fair for construction, bathrooms and energy. It’s the optimal combination of a specialist event and a public fair and offers an overview over the whole market – unique in Austria. At the same time it’s one of Europe’s biggest trade fairs for heating & energy. It offers the most extensive market overview on the latest heating generation – energy-efficient and with ultimate operating comfort.
The world market leaders in the biomass segment are represented – only in Wels. Furthermore, all well-known suppliers of heating systems, in particular of heat pumps, as well do have a prominent position on the trade fair. Energiesparmesse-expoEnergy is scheduled from 28 February to March 4, 2018. On Wednesday, 28 February it exclusively opens with the HVAC Professionals Day in hall complex 19-21. That’s the place to be for professionals from the trades, industry and specialist wholesalers, installers, and decision-makers from the building services industry to gain a comprehensive overview of the market.
It’s one of two professional visitor’s days followed by three public days. The public days from Friday 2 to Sunday, 4 March offer the opportunity to invest in image cultivation and to build brand awareness among private consumers.
A summary over the main topics
- Numerous innovations in heating technology
- Austria’s biggest show for solar heat and photovoltaics
- Energy labelling of heating systems
- Digitalization of building services
- Special show "E-Cars & Smart Home"
- Joint stand of PVA (Photovoltaic Austria) “Photovoltaics: Future Electricity Storage”
- Air heat pumps with direct condensation storage unit
- Hybrid heat pumps
- Integrated solutions of photovoltaics in the heat pump casing
- Heat pump storage unit with direct total condenser
- Further development of heat pumps to maximise the annual coefficient of performance (COP)
- Energy-efficient hybrid and combination boilers
For more details visit: